Are you worried how to run and finance your business?
Of course, you want your business to succeed. But how can you do that if your bank says, "No"? More and more banks are rejecting credit-worthy businesses for lines of credit. It's enough to cause headaches. And these funding services can cure your financial headaches.
Available funding services
- Invoice Financing: This service ends the problem of needing cash. Although your customers have 30 days to pay — often taking longer — you no longer have to wait 30 or more days. You get the cash the same day you submit your invoices. (This is also called accounts receivables financing or factoring.)
- Purchase Order Financing: Have a shot at landing a big order? Purchase order financing gets the materials you need from suppliers for that extra big step that will take your business to new levels.
- Purchase Order Guarantee: For this, we serve as your partner so you can secure the credit you need and meet payment terms.
- Buying a Company: With this, you secure the working capital you need before, during and after the buy/sell. You also use Capital Solutions Bancorp as a conduit for installment payments.
It's not normal to spend a lot of time and energy worrying about making payroll, paying vendors or managing cash flow.
Your focus should be on what brought you into business in the first place:
- Increasing income.
- Keeping customers happy.
- Taking on new opportunities.
Working with us, you receive a customized solution that will help you reach your goals. What works for one company won't necessarily work for you, so you won't get a one-size-fits-all solution or service. We adapt our process to fit yours, not the other way around.